Co-operation with the local community and social monitoring
The co-operation with the local community and social monitoring include:
- Current public consultations (meetings with local leaders, briefings, public debates, consultations).
- Permanent monitoring (evaluation) of the local community and local media in the course of the investment:
- monitoring of the community directly involved in investment impediments,
- monitoring of the community in the direct vicinity of the investment,
- monitoring of the press, local media with regard to the realized investment,
- monitoring of local authorities in terms of issuing opinions on the investment,
- monitoring of non-governmental organisations connected (having legal interest) to the investment.
- Monthly report on the realization of monitoring establishment.