Analysis of social surroundings of the investment
The analysis of social surroundings of the investment includes:
- Historical background of the area of the analysed community occurrence.
- Definition of the local specificity in terms of the investment operations.
- Determination of the current state of the social environment.
- Definition of groups interested in the investment (project beneficiaries, stakeholders, interveners).
- Definition of conflict mapping.
- Indication of the saturation level of local community conditions (mainly the composition of that community, the level of isolation, mythologisation of one’s own space, identification).
- Definition of the status of social and human capital resources (trust levels, inner content, impact susceptibility).
- Indication of local elites and their communication with masses, reaction force.
- Indication of susceptibility potential to changes (particularly with regard to the investment).
- Establishment of the plan of social activities (timeline).