CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility.
The necessity to conduct the above consultations is authorised, among others, by the following legislation:
Activities within the CSR strengthen the position of a business in a local social environment, allow to benefit from local capital. They also make it easier to create a local social environment, and enable to conduct non-stop monitoring of a local community (particularly important in environmental investments, or those deriving from local resources).
The following are realized within the framework of those activities:
- Identification of stakeholder groups and co-operation with the social environment (Stakeholders Engagement Plan).
- Auditing, monitoring of standards and CSR norms (in an enterprise, in an enterprise vicinity).
- Consulting the impact on the social environment.
- Effectiveness analysis of social activities.
- Consulting the promotion of an organization on the grounds of social activities.
- Analysis of the social environment of the investment (needs, expectations, fears, conflicts, capital).